Chocolate and Banana flavoured cupcakes! A delicious treat!
• 200g caster sugar
• 100g self raising flour
• 50g cocoa powder
• 1 egg
• 2 mashed bananas
• 35g warm water
• 35g milk
• 60ml vegetable oil
• 200g dark chocolate, melted
• 110g butter
• 220g icing sugar
• mix together the flour, sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl.
• in a separate bowl, mix the bananas with beaten egg, warm water, milk, vegetable oil, and 100g of melted chocolate.
• mix both bowls together until fully combined.
• put a spoon in each paper cupcake case, and place in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the top bounces back.
• set aside to cool and make the frosting.
• mix together the butter and icing sugar, into a creamy mix.
• then mix in the remaining 100g melted chocolate.
• when the cakes have cooled, spread the frosting onto them
• I then top mine with chocolate balls! Enjoy 🙂